- Answering customer calls, providing them with information on prices and products
- Qualify and formalize requests
- Update our CRM tool
- Ensure follow-up of cases with our partners on ongoing cases
- Regular communication by phone or email with partners
- Answer partners' questions on various subjects (certifications, partnership level, pricing understanding, post sales,...)
- Ensure telephone prospecting
- Close orders by ensuring that orders are in compliance and collect the necessary documents
- Ensure the operational monitoring of accounts and agreements specific to groups and purchasing services (monitoring of contracts (CDA, MSA, ...), agreements and commercial operations....
- A brand new degree in Business and marketing with a strong interest in the health and biotechnology market.
- Excellent proficiency in English (fluency in English is essential)
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- With a strong analytical ability, you can quickly identify the needs of your interlocutor
- Teamwork is an asset to you
- An appetite for technology and a desire to explore the subject further
- Sales experience in the biotechnology sector would be a plus